

We are getting ready to fly out to California. Aaron and I (Cathy) will be staying with Lolo & Lola while Brent is on his deployment. Brent is leaving on Tuesday and Aaron & I leave tomorrow (Sunday). Please pray that we get to our destinations safe and sound.
This picture was taken two days ago. Aaron put his hat on and his sandals and started to walk towards the door. He was getting restless at home, so we took him to Jusco. I can't wait to take him to Disneyland!
The picture on the top shows Aaron's new do. Brent took him to a marine base and got him a military haircut! He said that two big guys had to hold him down. The haircut has some imperfections, but I'm sure they did the best that they can do. ;-)
Saturday, July 22, 2006
We're Going to Disneyland!
Posted by Brent, Cathy, and Aaron at 2:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aaron is so beautiful!! He's the cutest child ever!!!
Post a Comment