CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Our trip to Ie Island- Around the island




One the island, we were able to go on a glass bottom boat ride. Aaron had a blast
watching all the "ish". We also went to see Mt. Gusuku. I don't know why I decided to walk to to the top of the mountain, but when we got close to the end of the trail, I saw a snake slither by next to me. I, of course, panicked and ran down the mountain as fast as I could. It was wet and slippery and it was a miracle that I did not fall down. Brent and Aaron followed me down, so we never got to go to the top.

1 comments:

Fredriksen Family said...

LOL!! I can picture you freakin' out all the way!! I would've been right behind you! That's why I was never motivated to go on any hikes!!
~Vanessa~