CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pictures of the last few weeks






















Hello everyone! It's been a long couple of months. I feel like so much has happened. Aaron and I are having a good time here at the house. Almost everything has been unpacked, so we are now enjoying our time together before I start working. For those of you who don't know, I got a job teaching pre-school, and Aaron will also be attending! Brent is now in Michigan going through training before he heads off to his deployment. He will be gone until November. It will be the longest time he's been deployed and I'm really hoping that time will go by fast. Please keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there friends...
how are you guys doing?
It is good to see your blog....
God bless you guys and miss you guys...
love
Sandra and family

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy,

Your son is so cute and I am so glad to see your happy family!

Good luck in your new job!

Alicia