CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Aaron and Nehemiah's 3rd Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese











We celebrated Aaron and Nehemiah's (Aaron's friend from church) birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese here in Corona. They are both 3 years old. Time really flies by fast. It seems just like yesterday that Janine (Nehemiah's Mom) and I were pregnant with the boys. Janine and I met while we were pregnant with Aaron and Nehemiah, and we became good friends ever since. We were very pleased with the turn out at the party. We invited the boy's friends from church (toddler class). I was especially happy to see my friend, Alicia. It was great to see her and her kids. She is a good friend of mine from the good ole' days from youth group at church. Royce was also there. He was a huge help with the kids. He helped run after all the kids while the moms sat and hung out together. The last picture is my favorite. It's a picture of Me, Janine, and Lizeth, and our boys. Lizeth and Janine has been a huge blessing as they help fill my days with laughter and good times while I am here in Corona, waiting for my husband to return home. Thanks to all who were there!

0 comments: