As I predicted, the Harvest Carnival (although fun) was way too much for my son. He was so excited he did not know what to do with himself. He just has way too much energy, I can barely keep up. As tired as I am now, I'm glad that he got to have fun. Afterall it only happens once a year. This is one of the times when I wish Brent was around so we can take turns running after Aaron. Here is Aaron with this Buzz costume. Isn't he cute? One of his friends kept trying to push the buttons on his costume.
Here we are in line for the Daniel and the Lion's den maze. I was supposed to be helping in there, but I knew I would have my hands full with Aaron, so I passed. I actually never got to see the inside because as soon as we went in, Aaron freaked out so we had to leave.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Harvest Carnival
Posted by Brent, Cathy, and Aaron at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment