CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grand Canyon- First Family Trip





As soon as the Jacobos left, (we had a busy weekend), we headed to Grand Canyon. It was a VERY last minute trip. We were bored after our friends left and Brent and I basically just looked at each other and said, "Let's go on a trip." So we went! It was our first road trip together. We left about 8 pm and got there at like 1 or 2 am. We were suprised, but very glad to see snow! We planned to make a trip to the snow sometime this month, so it worked our perfectly. We stayed at a hotel for 2 nights and drove around the park during the day. In the end, we took a helicopter ride. We were exhausted by the time we got back, but it was well worth it.

1 comments:

barnettblend said...

Great pictures! I want to go someday. :) Thanks for your suggestion for Joey - I know, I have talked to Jay but he thinks I'm overreacting... I have prayed over him but I will try us praying together. Tonight when he gets home! :) Thanks!