Ok, so a few posts ago, I had a prayer request for my finals. Well, it was stressful time because, crazy me, had to wait until the last possible minute to study. I underestimated the time it would take to get through all the material. Anyway to make the long story short, I went to take the test, with knowing only about 1/4 of the material. One of the tests was multiple choice, so it was fairly easy, but one was all essays. Not only was it only essays, but we were given 12 topics to study and I only throuroughly studied 2! Well by the grace of God, the 2 essays that I studied well were the included in the essay choices. How awesome is that? I still have not gotten my tests back, but I checked last night for my final grades for the classes, and I got A's on both classes!!! Two A's in one report card? I can't remember when that last happened! (I'm usually a "B" student, due to my lazyness ;-) Anyway, thanks for praying for me, because I FOR SURE know that it was not my doing that I got these A's but it was God's grace! :-)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
congratulations, cathy! keep it up and you'll be on your way to get your masters!
Congrats on the 2 "A"s. How much longer do you have to go until you finish? Peace out, and tell Brent to email sometime. Jon
Hi Jon, I am 2 semesters away (21 units) after this one. It's about time... I've been going to college for 12 years!!! ;-)
Good job Sis, proud of you!! You'l finish before me. -Ate
Post a Comment