Brent came home today with red roses and a box of chocolates. Yes, I know that Valentine's Day is not until tomorrow, but we are both super busy this week with tests, so we are not planning to celebrate. Anyway, I thought it was nice that he made an effort to celebrate. He loves to buy flowers and gifts for me, he's just that type of guy. ;-) Anyway, here is a picture of the roses, and the other flowers were from last week. (He likes to keep my vase full... cute, huh?) The week before that he bought me blue flowers. Wierd, but they were pretty.
Also please pray for our tests: Brent is testing for a promotion tomorrow. It's a big deal, if he passes he becomes a Tech Sergeant (the raise is nice too!). I have two finals on Friday, and I have about 2 days to study. Yes...same old Cathy (the procrastinator). Anyway, it's a stressful time at my house until Friday afternoon, so keep us in prayer.


3 comments:
Will pray for you guys - and beautiful flowers!!
aww... he's a gift-giving kind of guy!?!
i definitely will pray for the pair of you during finals.
Brent is a stud, we all know!! hey, tell him he better make rank so he never has to do the sweeper again!! peace out home-diggity-slice-cake
Post a Comment