CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cathy's Childhoold Faves # 2

Jem and the Holograms--- Another childhood favorite of mine. My mom bought me a Jem doll when I was kid. My sister and I would play with that doll along with our numerous Barbies for hours and hours. We would also record the shows and sing along to all the songs.

2 comments:

barnettblend said...

Okay - this I know... I watched this religiously all the time. I remember missing it one time and crying. I also remember my dad watching with me and having to tell him the plot and the characters, etc. :)

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Your dad did that? That's cute, and a good idea. I might try that with Aaron when he gets older. (with the shows he likes to watch, of course, not Jem. ;-)