Another big thing that happened with us this past month was my sister's visit. She was here for almost 2 months. It was great having her here. She helped with Aaron a lot and I got a break from giving him baths and potty training. ;-) He loved having her here, cause he's tired of playing with me. ;-) She got here while Brent's mom was still here so their stay overlapped, but it was fun. I'm afraid I did not get any other pictures because I lost my camera charger. Anyway these pics are from Hoover Dam.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Recent Haps Part 3: Sister's Visit
Posted by Brent, Cathy, and Aaron at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've never been to the Hoover Dam, it looks very interesting! I need to check it out sometime. What has your sister been up to? Hey Cathy I really need to gets my ears pierced again, do you want to do it and practice on cardboard first? HAHAHAHAH Good Times
oh my gosh, my mom got mad at me when we did that! i almost forgot about that, you're so crazy. i can't believe you let me do it!
Post a Comment