We went to Micheals and scored with some great bargains! $4.99 each for these two super cute scarecrow kids. Aaron wanted to get the big boy (it's supposed to be him) and the small one (for his baby "braw-der"). So cute!
Notice our handy-dandy "Time -out Mat"? It comes in handy... ;-)
A couple of weeks ago we got to webcam with Brent. Aaron of course told him all about his day.
We have had the chance to web cam about 3-4 times already. Thank goodness for technology!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Getting Ready for Fall & Web Camming with Dad
Posted by Brent, Cathy, and Aaron at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I was just thinking today if I should decorate for fall or not.. But after seeing your cute pics I probably am..
That's awesome that you can webcam with Brent. It probably really helps all of you cope with him being away, at least you get to see eachother! Technology is amazing!
I want to see pix of your growing belly! Though pix of Aaron are always cute too. I guess most blogs are dedicated to the kids, huh? I know we're guilty of it!! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment