Ok so I know this post is LONG OVERDUE, but I've been recovering and when I have time I usually update on Facebook cause it's easier. ;-) (Those of you who are still not on facebook... get on it!) ;-)
Anyway, Ashton was born February 10th. He was 8 pounds and 7 ounces! Big baby! He was 18 1/2 inches long. Here are some pics... I apologize cause I haven't been able to take really good pics... but now that I'm feeling better I'm getting better shots and will be posting them soon. Here is good pic of his face... my mom is holding him after his first bath.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Ashton Charles Garcia Mize
Posted by Brent, Cathy, and Aaron at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congratulations Brent, Cathy and Aaron!! Ashton is so cute, what a big boy indeed! He looks like his big brother. Glad to see he's finally here and now dad can help carry him around...Whew! Keep up the updates, glad to hear you're feeling better, Cathy. God Bless, George and Patti Sedota
Congrats! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Was the surgery bad or did you get an infection or something? Ashton is adorable and looks just like Aaron, a perfect combo of you and Brent! So glad to here Brent is coming home :) Remember you said we could meet up at Tom's Farm's one day when you're all healed up and Ashton is ready to meet the outside world, I want to meet the boys and see you!!!
Finally... He's adorable. :) I'm one of those people not on Facebook so I rely on your blog for updates.. remember that. :) J/K
So cute!!! Congratulations! :)
He's beautiful. :) We'll be praying for you guys!
He's so cute and chubby! Can't wait to see him in person. Hopefully somtime soon, when this baby comes out!
Post a Comment