I'm sure Brent will make me change this template to a more appropriate one for our family blog, but I couldn't resist! How cute is this??? Since Brent has not seen this yet, I will keep it up and enjoy the beauty that is: Hello Kitty! (I really need to have a daughter so I can get away with things like this!)
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This is so you! :) Remember when you worked at Hello Kitty? I think that was your dream job right? :)
Sadly, yes, it was my dream job. I do plan to open a sanrio franchise later on though. We'll see. Maybe after i graduate... ;-0
That is so cool - you should - I could definitely see you doing that. :)
oh my!!!! I LOVE your background!!!
I really like the family pic of you guys on the beach too. :)
Post a Comment