So last weekend we decorated our Las Vegas home, this weekend we decorated our house in Corona. When Aaron and I woke up, we saw my parents putting the Christmas tree up. I was so excited because it's been 5 years since I have seen all of my parents Christmas stuff. When we were younger my parents would decorate every inch of our house. Nowaways, my parents only take out thier favorite stuff. I guess it's been too much work for them now. They even bought a smaller and skinnier tree. Nevertheless, I still got to see some of the things that I rememebered. This is a porcelain ferris wheel that plays music and goes around. Aaron loved it, but I have no idea why he felt the need to climb his plastic knights up and down it. He even tried to sit it up one of the seats. Crazy kid. It's going to a challenge to try to keep his hands off of this.
Here is Aaron in front of the tree. Don't you love that forced smile? I have to practically yell at him and give him an evil look just so he would stay long enough and get him smiling. Geez. Nonetheless, he's cute.
Here is a good smile. Looks genuine doesn't it? ;-) I'm going to take him to get his Chirstmas picture taken next week. I'm actually dreading it, knowing Aaron. He's so stubborn. He has a nice 1 year old picture. We never got a 2 year and 3 year portrait done (he wouldn't sit still and threw a tantrum). Hopefully he will be better this time.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Getting ready for Christmas in Corona
Posted by Brent, Cathy, and Aaron at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
My plan is to try and decorate tomorrow in between both Paul's jobs - I have 4 hours - it should be enough time. :)
Post a Comment