CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Helicopter Ride





I begged and begged Brent to let us ride the helicopter since I have never been on one. It was an on-going debate while we were there. But in the end, he gave in. I was super excited. But as soon as we lifted off, I got motion sickness. It was a horrible feeling. I felt really stupid afterwards, 'cause Brent told me that will happen. Oh well, we got good pictures, and at least I got to ride in a helicopter and won't feel the need to do it ever again. ;-) Next time I will listen to my husband...

3 comments:

ms. kate said...

great pictures of the canyon, cat! looks like you all enjoyed your impromptu road trip. i'm planning to take moriah during spring break. i think we may take a train, though... don't know, yet.

ummm... i'm really shocked you even posted this picture of you... i want to laugh, but i get motion sickness, too... so i won't.

LOL

sorry, i couldn't help myself. just playing. [wink]

barnettblend said...

I don't think I would ever "beg" to go in a helicopter - are you CRAZY??? That's just me , I get motion sickness driving in the car. :) Looks like you guys had a great time. Did Aaron like the helicopter?

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Kate,

Yeah I know I look funny, but I thought the story would be funnier with my face like that on the blog. Brent was laughing while he was taking the picture though. ;-)
Cathy