CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay




Some of you know that Brent got hired part time at Mandalay Bay doing security at the hotel's convention center. He was able to get us free tickets to the casino's Shark Reef Aquarium. It was a nice aquarium, but definately not anywhere near as big as the one in Okinawa. Aaron has been watching Finding Nemo over and over on my iPod for the last few days, and so he really enjoyed seeing all the creatures underwater in real life. He did get scared, however, in the end, when we saw all the big sharks. Here are some pics of our shark experience.

2 comments:

ms. kate said...

i miss moriah's toddler days, all the places we've visited were all new and exciting for her. these days, she's into movies, amusement parks, and shopping. i try to surprise her with going on nature hikes, but she ends up complaining that it's boring. gee... so much for that idea! hahaha

Fredriksen Family said...

yo yo yo, what's up?!?!!? We are going to have to come and visit you guys when we head back to the mainland. We are going to be seperating in Aug 09; we will only be 4 hrs away. Cathy, what school are you going to? I just transferred from Hawaii Pacific to Liberty. I was going to class 2-3 days a week which really was taking up too much time. I am going to do everything online now to be able to stay home more with the kiddos. I have come to find that traditional classes are so much easier, but being with the family is more important. Anyways, God bless, and tell Brent what's up?!?! Oh yeah, if you see Wayne Newton, tell him I said that he is the man. Jon