(still catching up to current posts...)
This year, we volunteered Aaron to be a part of the Fourth of July Parade in Summerlin (they were looking for kids to ride bikes during the parade). So we went to Michael's and bought a bunch of decorations for his bike. Aaron was super excited, though he did not understand why we were doing it. ;-) I think we did a good job on the decorations, but later on we realized we over did it! Most kids had like one bow on their bikes, but Aaron's bike, as you can see, was very festive. After they did the mile walk, they joined me in watching the rest of the parade. Later on we ate a cake I made. It was a hot, but fun, day. (BTW: During the parade, Aaron thought they were in a race. As they walked by, he yelled, "Mom! I'm racing!" ---he's into Speed Racer right now ;-)


3 comments:
I like the bike - it's very festive!! :)
looks kind of like the way i decorated moriah's bike in kindergarten, but it was around valentine's day. poor girl, had no where to sit! hahaha
He's so cute and festive! You made him the cool bike that definately stands out:)
Post a Comment