CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Star Wars and Car Racing!

This Sunday, we went to see the new Star Wars movie. As soon as I saw the opening credits, I knew that the movie was going to be targeted to kids. Usually the opening scene of a Star Wars movie is a summary of what's happening floating up into space. This time the summary or the prelude was spoken by a narrator. It was an OK movie. Aaron totally loved it, but it was definately more fighting than talking (or plot). Aaron is totally in to Star Wars. He has always loved it (since we watch the other movies pretty regularly here at our house), but now he loves it cause he sees the new cool toys that are out promoting the new movie. (BTW: if you don't know what to get Aaron for his B-day... Star Wars toys will definately make him super happy!)

After the movie we went to have more fun! There is a little amusement park here in Vegas called Las Vegas Mini-Grand Prix. We decided to have dinner there ($6.99 large pizzas!) and let Aaron ride a couple of rides. Brent and Aaron raced around the track and rode on one little roller coaster. It was fun day!

1 comments:

barnettblend said...

I'm glad now I know what he likes - I was gonna call you and ask.. btw I will be there with Joey and Kaia and Paul for a bit before work..