CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

My 30th Birthday!

He's been wanting to do that for a while now! (I think he saw it on TV or something.)

This is the park by our house.

We ate at my favorite sushi place... Brian's Beach.


The park again.






Ok, so today was my 30th birthday. I was really not looking forward to it, but it ended up being a lot of fun. First I picked up my sister at the airport at midnight. She flew in from the Philippines. Then, I woke up this morning and it was snowing. At first it was not that big of deal because the snow was melting before it hit the ground. Then it didn't stop, so it began to collect on the ground, and by noon, it was really thick! I never expected it to be like that, we even got to play in it! Especially at the park... it was so neat. Anyway, then we ate at my favorite sushi place. It's a treat for me because it's expensive and not everyone likes sushi, so it's hard to find someone to go with and actually enjoy it as much as I do. Then my sister and I saw Twilight. I've been looking forward to that since I read the book a couple of weeks ago. Since then I have read all four books in the saga....because I loved the love story between Bella and Edward.
Anyway, it was a good day, sushi, movie, my sister visiting from the Philippines, and the snow made it very unforgetful. ;-)

7 comments:

ms. kate said...

happy birthday, cathy! i'm glad you had an unforgettable 30th birthday.

Shalyn said...

Happy Birthday To You!!! That's sooo exciting that it snowed on your big day, you'll never forget that:) I Love the last pic of the snow falling on you, so cute! I hope you had a Wonderful Day!

the O peeps said...

Happy Birhday Cat! I'm glad it snowed on your birthday. JP has been praying for snow here. I hope it snows too!

barnettblend said...

Happy Birthday!!! ;) Was the movie good? I am afraid it'll ruin the book - I loved the book so much that I'm worried the movie will be a let down.

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Alicia,
The movie was good! Of course not as good as the book, but it's still good... you'll LOVE Edward... so charming!

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings, everyone! Love ya!

The Walton's said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Cathy! I'm glad you had a good birthday and family to spend it with! 30! so cool. I will be joining you in 7 months :D I'm looking forward to turning 30!