I took this picture in September and I forgot to post it. I thought I'd share about one of the benefits of being pregnant (and being in the military), for a change. These signs are located on most (maybe all by now) commissary and BX/PX stores on military bases. When I go grocery shopping or go into the BX on base, I always know that I'm going to get VIP parking. The parking spots are even closer than the handicap spots and the reserved parking for the higher ranking officials like colonels! (that makes me feel so special...) These were on the bases in Okinawa too. There was also some at the hospital on the Navy base where I had Aaron. Anyway here in the states I only notice them at Babies R US parking lots. I wonder when they will be avaible at Wal-mart and Target stores??? That would be so awesome! ;-)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow.. I've never seen one of these.. I guess I never go to Babies R Us.. That's really cool though. :)
That's how Babies R Us is, I Love It! I was so excited to park in the stork parking. The Block (mall) in Orange has it too! One of the many benefits of being prego, that and everyone is super nice to you:)
out here (in virginia) we have grocery stores that have parents with children parking spots...i thought that was totally cool! :)
happy birthday, cathy!
Post a Comment