Today was our last official day of vacation. Brent goes back to work tomorrow, and he also starts his second job this week as well. So far he is only scheduled on the weekends, so we are happy to have him home during the weeknights. My school started last week, but this week begins the actual work and reading assignments. Also, I have commited to teaching Aaron at home to get him ready for preschool and kindergarten. So his home-schooling starts this week as well. This past month (well, since Brent has returned) we have been spending time together and just relaxing around the house and venturing around town. It's been good, but we are ready to get on with our regular schedule for this season of our lives.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ooh... sounds like you'll be very busy in the coming months. how many more semesters do you have left?
i pray that you won't feel too overwhelmed--i remember how that can be--going to school and being a mommy all at the same time, (try squeezing in an 8-hour day at work, too). just remember to keep our Heavenly Father in the center of it all.
one more thing... i've been thinking about going back to school for my master's but i'm still searching for the most affordable one, and contemplating if i'll be taking online classes or not. which school are you attending -- this is online, correct?
HI there Mizes
It is good to see that Brent is back and we will be praying for you guys.....AWESOME...homeschool for Aaron..
God bless you guys
love
the Velarde family
HI Kate,
I have 21 units left! I'm excited.. I actually feel like I'm going to finish! ;-) It's taking me 11 years to finish college. I'm such a slacker!!!!!! ;-) Anyway taking classes online has helped me a lot, since I have reservations about putting Aaron in child care.
awesome! you don't have very many classes left! it took me eight continuous years (every quarter/semester in attendance), but a total of 10 in the school setting. i heard the average is like six to seven years to finish college because of careers and/or family lives. we're not that bad, right? hahaha. but i'm excited for you!
please lift me up in your prayers. i have some decisions to make in the next couple of months. i really need the lord's direction and guidance. thanks, and God bless!
Post a Comment